One month of blogging and a recipient for honor. Thank you Vishal for recommending my name for “The lovely blog award”. It positively hit the right cord. Your own blog http://vishalbheeroo.wordpress.com/ is full of heartwarming poems, funny fictions and sanguine writing. If you desire to indulge in some splendid stuff do visit his blog.
Initially I started writing for myself but all the comments and appreciations from fellow bloggers stimulated me to take it seriously. For me reading new blogs and interacting with virtual world is my best reward ever. My blog is my secret den and do not wish to share it with my 400 FB friends.I want my post to be read with unbiased eye.
Now for the One Lovely Blog Award I’ll share eight facts about myself, share five lovely writing quotes, and nominate five other bloggers for this award. There aren’t any rules for this award so nominees are welcome to share eight facts about themselves and pass the award on.
Selfie facts …
- Emotional donkey. Two drops of tears can melt me with flicker of an eye.
- Passionate about collecting books, currencies and diaries.
- Gym Obsessed
- Firm believer of “Dress to the nines”
- Hopeless romantic
- Gigantic gossipmonger
- Gold medalist in National shooting championship
- Forever craving for home cooked maa ke haath ka bana khana..
Five quotes of wisdom……………….
- The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything they just make the most of everything that comes along their way.
- “Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.”
- I love you because the entire universe conspired to help me find you.
- “Hare k friend zaroori hota hai”
- I don’t do fashion, I AM fashion.
Worth a nomination………………..
I can still add infinite numbers to the list.
Hearty thanks to all for their support and kind comments. Congratulations to the winners.